By using our Services, you agree to our Terms and conditions of use Terms and Conditions and consent to the collection, use, and disclosure practices, and other activities as described here.
- Information we collect
We collect personal information from clients through our website, email, telephone, and other means to schedule consultations.
Once you retain our services, we may collect your personal information such as your name, email address, mailing address, contact information, tax identification number, bank information and other financial and tax-related information necessary for us to provide the service you retained us for.
- Use of information we collect
We may track the information you provide to us by your browser or by our software application when you view or use the service, such as the website you came from, the type of browser you use, and the device connected to the service, time and date of access and other information that does not personally identify you. The intention is to improve our services, provide a better user experience and secure adequate performance of the service made between us.
We do not sell, trade, rent or otherwise share your personal information with third parties for marketing purposes without your consent.
We do not share your personal information with vendors who are performing services for us without your consent.
We do not disclose any personal information to unrelated third parties except in limited circumstances where it is necessary, including but not limited to: data processors, contractors and other agents used in the normal course of business.
We may provide personal information to regulatory authorities or law enforcement if the firm believes our professional obligations require us or authorize us to do so.
- Information collected from children
Our widget and website are not intended for use by children under the age of 13. The site does not knowingly collect or solicit information from anyone under the age of 13 or allow anyone under the age of 13 to sign up for the Services. In the event we learn that we have gathered personal information from anyone under the age of 13 without the consent of a parent or guardian, we will delete that information as soon as possible. If you believe we have collected such information, please contact us at email@example.com.
- How we protect your information
We take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the data. These measure does not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. By using our service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
- Data Retention
We will only retain your personal information for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory, accounting, or reporting requirements.
Unless you request that we delete certain information, we retain tax related document for 3 years, and other information we collect for longer.
- Your rights regarding use of your information
- Right to be informed —you have the right to obtain information from Nyar Tax about your personal data being processed. If you wish to use this right, you may, at any time, contact us at the email address stated below.
- Right of access — you have the right, at any time, to obtain information about your personal data being stored and get a copy of this information from us.
- Right to rectification — you have the right to verify the accuracy of your data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Right to erasure or right to be forgotten — you have the right to request us to erase your personal data.
- Right to data portability — you have the right to transmit your data to another controller without hindrance from us.
- Right to object — you have the right to object, on grounds relating to your specific situation, at any time, the processing of personal data concerning you.
- Right to withdraw data processing consent — you have the right to withdraw consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. If you wish to exercise the right to withdraw the consent, you may, at any time, directly contact us at the email address stated below.
- Restrict the processing of their Data —you have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of your data. In this case, we will not process your data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Your rights as a California consumer and how to exercise them
- Right to access and know — you have the right to request that we disclose the categories of personal information we have collected about you; the categories of sources from which the personal information is collected; the business or commercial purpose for collecting, selling, or sharing personal information; the categories of third parties to whom we discloses your personal information, and the specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
- Right to request deletion of personal information collected from the consumer — you have the right to request that we delete any personal information about you that we have collected, but we can choose not to delete such personal information if such information is necessary to complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, help to ensure security, and integrity, debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality, exercise free speech, comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act, engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research, undertake internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations, or comply with a legal obligation.
- Right to limit the use and disclosure of sensitive personal information — you have the right, at any time, to direct us to stop collecting sensitive personal information about you or to limit the use of such sensitive personal information to that use which is necessary to perform the services or provide the goods, or as otherwise permitted under the CPRA.
- Right to opt-out of sale or sharing of personal information — you have the right, at any time, to direct us to stop selling or sharing personal information about you to third parties.
- Right to correct inaccurate personal information — you have the right to request from to correct any inaccurate personal information, considering the nature of the personal information and the purposes of the processing of such.
- Right to non-discrimination — we do not discriminate against a consumer because the consumer exercised any of the consumer’s rights under the CPRA.
- Notice for Nevada Residents
Under Nevada law, certain Nevada residents may opt out of the sale of “personally identifiable information” for monetary consideration to a person for that person to license or sell such information to additional persons. “Personally identifiable information” includes first and last name, address, email address, phone number, Social Security Number, or an identifier that allows a specific person to be contacted either physically or online.
We do not engage in such activity; however, if you are a Nevada resident who has obtained any services from us, you may submit a request to opt out of any potential future sales under Nevada law by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity and the authenticity of the request.
- Notice for Virginia Residents
The Virginia Consumer Data Protection Act (“VCDPA”) provides residents of Virginia with certain rights, including the following:
- Your right to know—you have the right to confirm whether we are processing personal information about you.
- Your right to access—you have the right to obtain a copy of the personal information we maintain and process about you in a portable and, to the extent technically feasible, readily-usable format.
- Your right to delete—you can request that we delete the personal information we maintain or process about you.
- Your right to correct—you can request that we correct inaccuracies in the personal information we maintain or process about you, taking into consideration the nature and purpose of such processing.
- Your rights to opt-Out—you have the right to opt-out of certain types of processing of personal information, including Opt-Out of the “sale” of personal information; Opt-Out of targeted advertising by us; Opt-Out of any processing of personal information for the purposes of making decisions that produce legal or similarly significant effects.
- Your rights under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
For individuals located in the European Economic Area (EEA), United Kingdom (UK) or Switzerland you have a number of rights under GDPR in relation to your personal information.
- Right to be informed —you have the right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data.
- Right to access—you have the right to view and request copies of your personal data.
- Right to rectification —you have the right to request inaccurate or outdated personal information be updated or corrected.
- Right to be forgotten/right to erasure —you have the right to request that your personal data be deleted. Note that this is not an absolute right and may be subject to exemptions based on certain laws.
- Right to data portability —you have the right to ask for your data to be transferred to another controller or provided to them.
- Right to restrict processing —you have the right to request the restriction or suppression of your personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent —you have the right to withdraw previously given consent to process your personal data.
- Right to object —you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
- Right to object to automated processing —you have the right to object to decisions being made with their data solely based on automated decision making or profiling.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us as outlined in the contact information below.
- Contact information
Address: 9600 Great Hills Trail Suite #150W Austin, TX 78759
Types of Cookies
We use two types of cookies on our website:
- Session Cookies: These cookies are temporary and expire when you close your browser. They are used to keep track of your actions on our website during a single browsing session.
- Persistent Cookies: These cookies are stored on your device for a longer period and are used to remember your preferences and settings when you return to our website.
Cookies used on our Website
The following are the types of cookies that we use on our website:
- Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential for the website to function and cannot be turned off. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website.
- Analytical/Performance Cookies: These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies are used to recognize you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalize our content for you and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting Cookies: These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited, and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
Attn: Courtney Dziadul
Address: 9600 Great Hills Trail Suite #150W Austin, TX 78759